- Each student is assigned a single form of identification used to log into sites and services supported by LCC.
- Passwords for all these services are linked to your ExpressLane account, so changing your ExpressLane password will change the password on all of these accounts.
- If you forget your password:
- ExpressLane is Lane Community College's student portal.
- ExpressLane can be used to:
- First time logging in to ExpressLane? Here's what to do
- Moodle is the learning management system (LMS) supported by Lane Community College.
- Moodlecan be be used to:
- Have more questions? Check out the Moodle FAQ or take the Moodle Basics for Students course
- Not sure if Moodle will work for you? Check out the Moodle User Requirements
- NOTE: Access to Moodle will not be granted until the beginning of the first term you are registered for courses
- Google Workspace is Lane Community College's student email. You can learn how to claim Google Workspace here and how to log in here
- With Google Workspace, you can now access:
- Have more questions? Check out the Google Workspace FAQ or the Google Workspace Support Page
Calendars & Dates
- Keeping track of dates is important for you.
Wifi and Labs
- You can connect to the LCC wifi from your phone or personal device
- You can use the Computer Labs on campus
- For more resources, check out the Student Support Resources here
- Help is available!
Contact the Student Help Desk (SHeD) for assistance.
The SHeD has in-person assistance Spring term: M - Th 9 am - 4:30 pm and Fridays 10 am - 2 pm, Library, Center Building, 2nd Floor.
Zoom hours are: M-F 10 am - 5 pm and Tu, Th: 10 am - 6 pm.
Virtual video help desk: Live Online Help (via Zoom): Lane Support HUB (Career Exploration, Peer Advisors, SHeD & Tutoring Services)
No computer or video? You can call 985-4954-4816