How to Change or Reset Your College Password
Forgot your password? Refer to the following articles to reset your password:
- You can reset your password by using security questions if you have set it up before:
Resetting your College Password via Security Questions
- You can reset your password by using your email address:
Resetting Your Password via Email
Follow these steps if you can log into ExpressLane:
- Step 1: Log in to ExpressLane using your L# and Password
- Step 2: Click on the "Personal Information" tab on your ExpressLane homepage (top of the screen) and then click Change Password
Step 3: Enter a new password
- Put your old password into the "Enter Old Password" box.
- Choose a new password:
- Length of 12-16 characters
- Must include at least 1 number and 1 letter
- May include capital letters (the password is case-sensitive)
- May not include symbols/special characters (!@#$%^&*)
- Step 4: Confirmation: You will see the following note if everything is done correctly.
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).