If Moodle is running slowly for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- What browser are you using? Is that browser up to date?
- Does Moodle speed improve if browsers are switched?
- Are you using Moodle on campus or off campus? Any difference noted between the two?
- Are all your plugins up to date?
The number one fix to improve Moodle running speed is to update your browser. Click here for instructions on updating your browser of choice.
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.