Health Professions Training: Student Access Issues
Students who are told to log into Moodle to complete their Health Professions application are typically advised to log in as a guest. You can do this by going to Moodle and clicking the Log in as guest button.
If you still experience trouble accessing the Health Professions Training courses in Moodle, you will need to contact your program administrator.
List of Program Administrators:
- Tammy Burbee firstname.lastname@example.org for Nursing: RN, LPN, and LPN to RN Bridge
- Marleena Pearson email@example.com for EMT, Paramedic, and Physical Therapist Assistant
- Kathy Torvik firstname.lastname@example.org for Dental Assisting, Dental Hygiene, Medical Assisting, Health Information Management
- For cooperative education contact email@example.com.
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.