Can't see courses in Moodle?
- Your instructor may not have made it visible yet.
- Your instructor may not be using Moodle for their course at all.
If you cannot see your course on Moodle and the class has already begun, please contact your instructor. If the instructor is not available, call the SHeD at (541) 463-3333
However, if your instructor says that their course is already available to students, check with other students in your class. If they are able to see the course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, L#, instructor, course name, and course CRN (5-digit number associated with the course) in the email.
Verify your registration
- Check in ExpressLane to make sure you are registered for the course
- Go to ExpressLane >> click the myEnrollment tab >> go to the Registration Tools >> Select term >> click View Registration Information
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.