1) Login to ExpressLane, Click on the "myEnrollment" tab:
2) In the "Student Records" menu, click on "Student Information Release"
3) If you decide to disallow your directory information to be released, click on "restrict directory information:"
The default is to allow your directory information to be available. To see what type of general information can be released, select the Click Here For a Listing of Directory Information option. No sensitive student data will ever be released.
If you do decide to restrict your directory information, you can create a password that you can give out to trusted people and business to access your general information:
4) Set up a Student Information Release Password:
- Just type in the password of your choosing and click submit password. You can change your password at any time.
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.