Sometimes a student will try to log into ExpressLane only to receive a "break-in attempt was detected" error message. This usually happens when a student has not changed their password in over 999 days.
To fix this, you will need to change your ExpressLane password using ExpressLane.
How to change your password in ExpressLane:
- Go to express.lanecc.edu
- Click Student Login to Secure Area
- Enter your L number and click Forgot Password?
- Answer the security questions (If you can't answer the security questions, there is an option to reset your password via email as well)
- Enter your new password and click Reset PIN
You should now be able to log into ExpressLane. If the error persists after you have changed your password, please contact the SHeD
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.