1.Login to Moodle: Use your L-Number and your password. This will be the same combination used to access myLane.
2. Open the Course: Open the course by clicking on the course name. If you need to find the course, find the "Search courses:" section below the My Courses list.
Search for the course using the CRN of the class, a portion of the class name, or the instructor's last name (if applicable).
3. Navigate to The Gear Icon: Find the gear icon in the top right corner, open it up, and click "Enroll me in this course."
4. Alternative enrollment method: If the gear option above does not work, navigate to the bottom of the page. To enroll into the course, simply click the “Enroll me” button as shown below. In example 1 below there is no enrollment key.
If an Enrollment key is required, like example 2, make sure you have received one from your instructor.
You will now be able to access the course.
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.