Inactive Student Accounts
ExpressLane is designed to be used by currently or recently enrolled students. Your ExpressLane account will become inactive if you do not take any credit classes for more than 4 terms. To reactivate your account you will need to apply for readmission.
Applying for Readmission
If you have been a credit student before, but have been gone for more than 4 terms, you will need to complete a readmission application online.
- Go to Lane's Home Page and click on Apply Now.
- You will be asked what type of student you are going to be. Choose Credit Student and then Returning Lane Student.
- You will be guided to the readmissions application.
- Once successfully readmitted, you will be able to login to ExpressLane.
- You may have to complete additional steps in order to register for classes. Once you are in ExpressLane, you will be able to view your placement testing information as well as any holds you might have on your account.
Student Help Desk Support (SHeD)
The student help desk is located on main campus in the Library (center building).
- Self-help resources for students
- Live Support in Zoom
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: 541.463.3333 (please leave a voice message)
Leave your Name, L#, contact information, and the reason for your call and we will contact you.